Friday, May 20, 2011

Taking Steps Against IBD

Did you know that there's a non-profit organization that has had a hand in developing every major advance in IBD treatment in the last 40 years?  Did you know that this same organization sends hundreds of kids with IBD to camp every summer so they will have a chance to feel like a "normal" kid while building a valuable network of other kids who know what they go through every day?  Did you know they provide tons of valuable info to the 38,000 Americans who are newly-diagnosed each year?  Did you know you can support this organization by making a donation to support their Take Steps walk fund-raising event?

It's all true!

You can make a donation to CCFA by going to my very own TEAM NANCY website.  Just click here!


I'm not feeling up to walking myself this year, but that just makes the cause all the more meaningful to me.  I hope you'll join me in taking a few virtual steps toward a future free from digestive diseases by making a donation.



On behalf of over 1.4 million Americans with IBD, thanks for your support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment